When running errands, talk about work and jobs with your child. You can relate working at a job to earning a living and to spending money in the store on food, clothes, toys, etc. Ask your relatives or friends who you see regularly to talk about their jobs with your child. Play with your child at a train table and talk about the different jobs visit this site necessary to run a railroad.
- P2 Games has the official Peppa Pig licence, and has released a series of fun mini-game collections based on her adventures (including a couple of pre-2013 releases on Android).
- These puzzles are fun with a group and also when alone, just relaxing and fitting the pieces by yourself.
- If you’re looking to save time planning for preschool (and, really, who isn’t?!), pop over and check out Preschool Teacher 101.
- Endless Numbers starts off with introducing users to numbers then moves into sequences and even basic arithmetic.
- We are very strict with their digital usage, but apps have proven to be useful for our little ones while we work with the older kids.
- For a few more dollars you can even have your child’s name engraved on the top for a perfect personal gift.
- This app offers 12 free levels of challenging “spot the difference” activities.
But, they drop it after banging it on the floor a few times. You can further educate your kid by talking about the images on the puzzle. This will build your little one’s vocabulary and subject area knowledge, which can aid them tremendously in school. Toddlers need to learn to distinguish between shapes like circles, triangles, rectangles and squares. At first, they may think that squares and rectangles are the same. Slowly, they learn to identify the properties that make shapes unique.
There is a total of 21 hand drawn animals that are animated in quirky ways and each animal has its own musical soundtrack. As animals don’t speak here, this app is great for anyone regardless of what language they speak. It’s very fun to play, easy to figure out, and kids have tons of cool activities at their disposal. Overall, I Love Preschool is worth checking out if you’re the parent of a preschooler and you actively use your Android device as a learning tool. Personally I’d rather pay a few bucks for the game simply because it offers tons of things for kids to do and is definitely a quality app.
Every learner has a truly personalized experience, even if they’re studying with the same video. FluentU uses a natural approach that helps you ease into the Spanish language and culture over time. You’ll learn Spanish as it’s actually spoken by real people. FluentU is designed for all ages and levels of language learners. From children to adults, from beginners to near-native Spanish students, there’s something for everyone. Preschool – Spanish is a completely free app designed for toddlers through 7-year-olds, although it has a lot to offer for any Spanish learner.
Tree Maze Magnetic Game
Try it for yourself, I am pretty sure that you will like it too. Kids puzzles for Android is a kids game specially designed to be fully-featured puzzles game. Kids puzzles is an educational game for kids and toddlers ages 1 to 5.